Travel is divine. I truly believe that. Who doesn’t want to see the world? But sometimes we hesitate for varied genuine reasons. Well some motivation can definitely help then.
Quotes have the power to move a soul. Very often they touch us in their soft subtle ways and inspire us to look beyond
Here are some of my favourite travel quotes that inspire me. Sharing it with you to inspire the traveller within.
- Stuff your eyes with wonder, live as if you’d drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It’s more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories-ray Bradbury.
- We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls. Anais Nin.
- The road is there. It will always be there. You just have to decide when to take it.-Chris Humphrey.
- Still round the corner, there may wait, a new road or a secret gate-J.R.R Tolkien
- You only live once but if you do it right, once is enough-Mae West
- Climb the mountain so you can see the world, not so the world see you- David Mccullough Jr.
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do- Mark Twain
- Travelling allows you to be so many different versions of yourself.
- If you think adventures is dangerous, try routine, its lethal-Paulo Coelho.
- Cover the earth before it covers you-Dagobert D Runes
- The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes-Marcel Proust.
- Because in the end you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain-Jack Kerouac
- To travel is to take a journey into yourself-Danny Kaye.
- Travel! As much as you can. As far as you can. As long as you can. Life’s not meant to be lived in one place-anonymous.
- He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left-Chinese proverb
- Travel is never a matter of money, but courage- Paulo Coelho
- I would rather own a little and see the world than own the world and see a little of it-Alexander Sattler
- Better to see it once than listening about it a hundred times.
- The most beautiful in the world is, of course, the world itself- Wallace Stevens.